Random photos July 2008


View from the Balcony.

One of the highlights of the Cipolato visit for me was the meals on the balcony. Loats of good food, good wine and Tiramisu! The Ciploato's especially liked the view. Better than the old place that's for sure.


View of "The Killer's" house.

Of particular interest to Roberto was the view of the villa's. On in particular caught his eye and his imagination. At first he was amazed that they had a "camarera". A few nights in and no sign of life across the way and it was "There is a killer in the house". Better than Cluedo any day!


Time for the Bellini Appetiser!

Its not possible to have a genuine spritz in Nerja. However, the Bellini is no problem. Especially when Roberto makes it. What are the ingredients? Sorry, its a Venetian secret!


Paella at Ayo's

No holiday is complete without a trip to Ayo's for Paella. I'm no Paella expert but I think Ayo's is pretty good. The family thought so too as this was not how only visit.


Beer and Tapas.

Outside the bar I can't remember the name of, near Vinoleto's. A game of "Guess where the waiter is from" started. "He's English" was Roberto's opening gambit. "No, he speaks English very well but he's German" was my reply. Roberto: "So he is from Belfast". Turns out we were both wrong. He was Dutch. Roberto claimed the victory as Holland is close to Belfast.


2 comments:

Robbie said...

Paella is the one thing I've not tried yet since moving to Spain (which was about 4 months ago).
We've had a few vistors over since then and never once has someone mentioed about going for paella.
I should do that

Anonymous said...

Paella at Ayo's is a must! Don't forget to go back for seconds.