P&H Christmas Party 2010

The office christmas party. The highlight of the working year? Well it would have been if I was sat on a beach in South East Asia like the previous year. Never mind, this year's party included a free bar. Just what the doctor ordered to soothe my toothache.

But it wasn't just the tooth that gave me pain. I was stung for the first round of drinks. Free bar? Yes, after 7:30pm. I was in the chair 10 minutes early. Oh well its Christmas. Bah humbug!


Nick and Karen.

The hot topic over the Christmas dinner was the arrangements for the wedding of the year. Well, not the actual wedding. The most important bit. The stag do. Magaluf here we come! Congratulations to Nick and Karen. Another romance that blossomed during an earlier Christmas Party.


Me and Leanne hit the dancefloor.


Alison and Angela show off their keep fit routine.


Gerry and Michelle strutting their stuff.


Teresa tells me that I will be stung twice, I think.

After several bottles of vino had been emptied, along with numerous pints of lager, there was still time for one more. But the free bar ended it midnight. Get your wallet out Dino lad!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hi.
Could you post some contact details for the Torrox Golf Society as I'm looking for some weekend golf lessons?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

The Torrox Golf Society (TOGS) play every Sunday at Baviera Golf, Torre del Mar. The captain is George Clay and he can be contacted by email. togsgolfsociety@yahoo.com