Bowling treat

As its getting closer to our hols, Monica decided it was time to shop for new outfits. A trip around the El Ingenio shopping centre is not my idea of fun. So, we agreed on a game of ten pin bowling afterward as a treat.

The standard was not as high as the previous visit. Strikes were at a premium but we at least got a few. I think Monica got more than me but whose counting! I still won 3 games to 0 so there!


Monica cannot believe that the pins are still standing, again!


On the way to getting a strike!


Another victory in the bag!


Perfect form!

Not content with thrashing Monica at bowling I thought I would complete her misery by beating her at air hockey. With a commanding 4-1 lead I started to show-boat a bit. Fatal mistake as Monica quickly smashed in a few goals to take the lead at 6-4. However, a bizzare own goal proved to be the death knel for her. I went on to win 9-6.

To prove I was gracious in victory I treated her to a few beers at H20. This is fastly becoming our winter watering hole of choice. Nice music, comfortable surroundings and it seems the local bar of choice. Including Francois, the owner of Copacabana. After telling him off for closing the place for the winter he settled down with his Mojito and told us the latest goings on. Looks like things may be different next summer on the playa.


Francois fresh off the golf course.

No comments: