Office with a view

Finally! I have an office with a view. Its not a bad view either. It is a marked improvement over the soulless, usually windowless offices I have had in the past. The closest I have come to having an office with an outside window was when I was working in the C&S office in Oldham. That only came about as they wanted to use the old office, marooned between the offices and the factory floor with no natural light, as the print room.

My move up in the world of IT lead to another internal office with no outside light. Even the view into the office was obscured by the vending machines parked outside the window. Escape to Spain brought in the natural light, but the desk pointed to the wall. A picture of Boundary Park in the rain, to make me feel at home.

Now, after Telefonica have got their act together, I have moved into the new office. The desk facing the double doors leading to the terrace. Impressive views of the hills surrounding Nerja, including Mount Maroma which I didn't think you could see from Nerja. Not to mention the blue skies. Every office should be like this!


View from the Office.

No comments: