Amazingly, Monica had little idea of what I was planning. Where was I to ask? The trip to Venice provided the perfect opportunity. But where and when? Getting Monica on her own was proving to be difficult. A planned stroll around Giudecca was the plan. Scuppered as Roberto came with us.
Monica in the Boat Yard.
The other end of a Gondola.
Back at the house and I was panicking. Would I ever get her alone? Then Roberto announced that we were having a family photo taken. Everyone was present. I suppose now is as good a time as any. So I popped the question. "You must be joking!". Not quite the answer I was looking for.
Finally, I had managed to Surprise Monica.
I suppose this is a "Yes".
Eagle eyed readers will note that the ring is on the right hand. Two reasons for this. 1) Nobody told me it was "normal" that the finger on the left hand would be a different size than the right. 2) Monica has been wearing her left arm in a sling.
No comments:
Post a Comment