Tapas and Rock

Another Tapas night with the school. This time we started at one of the more traditional bars in the northern area of town, Los Cunaos.


In Los Cunaos.

This was the first tapas night I had been on when I was actually a student of the school. This was my first week of an Intensive Spanish learning course. It was also a Friday night so no work in the morning, another bonus!


Later in Bar Redondo.

After a fishy treat at los pescaitos nearby, we headed to the Round Bar. This was as busy as I´ve seen the place for quite a while. However it was soon time to head off for Blanco y Negro for a bit of live music. The band was called "Solemn Goat" and the first few songs seemed to be straight off my Ipod. Always a good sign!


Rock at Blanco y Negro.

No comments: