Denise was worried about her new outfit. Would it show off her cleavage too much? I assured her that all would be fine. Shane put it more bluntly and said that the Lads would enjoy an eyeful. Anyway, Denise had a backup plan, another dress that would still go with her new hat. In the end she decided for plan B (Still give the lads something to look at though!).
Denise in outfit B.
Shane on the other hand didn't have a plan B for the speech. He did have two other "Best Men" to share the duties with. However, planning seemed to go awry somewhere, only one practice session and that was before the speech had been finished. "Do you think it will be OK?" he enquired. "Course it will", I replied with the straightest face I could muster. Lambs to the slaughter.
Planning works! Denise relaxed enjoying the day & Shane..nervous!
No comments:
Post a Comment