The view from the Terrace bar.
We moved on to Cavana 5 to dine on there new terrace spot in the plaza. It was the only space empty. Note to Miguel: You need to add the Cavana 5 logo's to the terrace area or people will think that it belongs to "Casa Luque" that is always shut during the day!
The front terrace at Cavana 5.
It was decided that the first sangria of the year would be best drank on the beach. So we headed for what was the best of 2006, Copacabana. It was up to its usual high standards. The secret I am told is triple sec and Bacardi. But I put it down to the generous amount of fruits, including strawberries in the mix.
La primera sangria de 2007.
This prompted calls for an annual prise to be awarded for the best sangria. So in the interests of research we decided to sample a sangria elsewhere, namely "All that Jazz". It had a strange taste that was later identified as peach schnapps. It wasn't as good as the "Copacabana" sangria but I liked it. It was too sweet for the girls taste so they left most of it for me. Until Sandy added more red wine to make it more palatable for the girls. Oh well, I got the lion's share!
No comments:
Post a Comment