View from the Pennine suite.
Sunday's in the UK are becoming a habit that I can't break. It starts with a Sunday roast at Mum's with Lisa, Mark and the kids. Always too much food and too much wine. Note to mum: Red wine is not supposed to be chilled!
Walking in a winter wonderland.
Sunday evening's means only one thing to Dad. The World. What a depressing place this is. What's worse is that I seem to be in there every time I am in the UK.
Speaking of habit forming trends, Mondays seems to have taken a turn for the better. Now Mondays is "Fish & Chips" night at Papa's. However, its cordon bleu cooking at Paula's house. All you have to do is ensure that John's PC has a little trouble and you need to make a house visit. Works every time. This time it was enchiladas. Beautiful.
Enchiladas at Paula's.
No comments:
Post a Comment