Learn Spanish in 30 days!

One of the reasons I decided to create a blog was for "personal development". The idea was that I could use it to track my development in a wide range of subjects. The main objective at the time was to learn Spanish. Nearly 6 months later and no nearer to my goal. Why? Because I am lazy!

So, Monica has issued a challenge to me. To kick start my drive to learn Spanish. Learn Spanish within 30 days! Well, the challenge is to go a full evening where I am only allowed to communicate in Spanish. That gives me the whole of August to practice. The aim is to use this blog to chart my progress, or as Monica would say, lack of progress. Vamos a ver!

My main focus will be to utilise some of the resources I already have tried in the past. Listen to my Michel Thomas tapes. Flick through the numerous books I have. Although, I am pinning my hopes on my latest idea. Learning through reading a Spanish blog. The blog of choice being on the BBC Mundo site, "Hablas Espanol!". In 30 days, I hope so!

No comments: