Soy del Pueblo - Entrevista

Este es la primera entrevista con "Pueblo" de Periana. Es un muy famosa pintura. Encontramos a Periana durante la "III Certamen de pintura rapida al aire libre". Es un hombre muy simpatico!


Pueblo:

"Podéis rodearme. no me da vergüenza. Pintura es una satisfacción por me. Soy del pueblo así vota por mi. Pero participando eso es importante. El arte es una pasión para mí. Terminaré esta tarde. hasta luego."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first interview with "Pueblo" from Periana. He is a very famous painter. We met in Periana during the "third contest of fast painting in the open air". He is a very nice man.

"You can come around me. I am not ashamed. Painting is satifying to me. I am from the village so vote for me. But taking part is important. Art is a passion for me. I will finish this afternoon. See you later."