To Play or not to play?

Today, as I look out of the window, I can see nice blue skies with the odd cloud on the horizon. There is a bit of a breeze but no danger of rain. Near perfect golfing weather. But what about the coming weekend? When should I play?

The first port of call is the Spanish met office website to look at the 5 day weather forecast. Its grim reading. Today, Wednesday and Thursday look fine. The weekend is a disaster and it looks wet. 60% chance of rain on Friday,80% chance on Saturday, 95% on Sunday.

The Meteored web-site concurs. Light to Moderate showers on Friday through to Sunday. However, Málagaweather.com offers hope. They only give a 3 day forecast but Friday differs from the others. It gives a 0% chance of rain! I wonder what they say tomorrow?

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I've often complained (to the missus no less) about Nerja's lack of accurate weather forecasting. I wish someone would stick a small forecasting point here.
I always go for aemet.es (is that the Spanish met?) Only as it seems to give weather for Nerja, wereas the other sites get only as close as Maro or Malaga.