Injury report - Latest

No, this is not an excuse as to why I haven't been to the gym for a couple of weeks. OK Its been nearly a month but I am injured. So is Monica. The only exercise we can do is a little walk into town. Well, at least we have nice weather for it.




A nice stroll along Burriana.


Monica is continuing her physio with Tony for her arm. Apparently it is not an arm problem but a back problem. So her arm is out of the sling now. She complains that the treatment consists of being beaten up for an hour. Well, some people pay more than €40 for that service so be thankful.

I am continuing to have back problems. It started when I over did it in the Gym. So I am booked in for physio with Fran at Time Sport. He has forbidden me from any exercise in the Gym. What a shame.

No comments: